Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's time

If the election were today, I would vote for Obama. It's still five days until super-tuesday but I have been impressed thus far. Personally I don't think Hillary is electable at this time....I have never been a fan of hers and only lean her direction because of Bill and even he is wearing thin on me right now.
On the right I think the biggest competition would come from McCain. The others are batshit crazy and completely out of touch with the people. I think McCain got seriously screwed by the republicans the last time around and we ended up with the worst president in the history of the country.
On super tuesday I will vote Obama.

There is one absolute positive about the coming Presidential election. There is no chance that George Bush will be elected. Things can only get better.

No comments: