Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Entourage

I don't know what is wrong with me. Three years ago a colleague encouraged me to watch the HBO series "Entourage". He was persistent. He kept telling me that I would dig the show..I would bet that he told me 30 times....I completely blew off the advice.

About three weeks ago another friend asked if I had ever seen "Entourage". "No" was my answer...He handed me the DVD collections of the first two seasons and told me I had two weeks to view them all. I took the DVD's, basically to be polite, and brought them home. I decided to see what all the fuss was about and popped in the first season, disc one.

Needless to say that before I got into the third episode I was completely hooked.

Yes, I apologized to the first guy and sold him the series is amazing. (and it is fresh and new, and fast paced morsel of pure entertainment)

But the real question is; why didn't I pull my head out earlier? "it happens" you say?
You have to realize that I did this with a long list of wonderful shows; (I am thinking back as far as I can)


Letterman- took me a year to connect
Seinfeld- same story. Now I have all the episodes memorized
The Office- Both the US and UK version
Weeds- another worthy HBO series


I just don't listen.






Ari Gold for President!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.

Anonymous said...

vérifiez mon blog YSL Dolabuy explication jetez un œil sur ce site Web cliquez pour plus d'informations https://www.dolabuy.su