Friday, October 3, 2008

debate

Her performance was adequate. She was very stiff, nervous and got caught in "circular speak" a few times. Considering she has been preparing for this night for a month I would give her a C....She did not drop the "stupid bomb" like she did in the couric interview. Intellectually she was dominated. I missed about 15 minutes of the debate because I had to pick up my son, but I have it on dvr and will watch tonite...it was the Iraq war questions that I missed.

Maybe I am old and jaded but I don't see the "gosh darn", "Hockey mom" and "ya know" ism's to be an asset to what is needed in this country.

I thought she significantly dropped the ball on the separation of McCain from Bush. Biden hammered that point over and over again and she had nothing to retort.

No comments: