Saturday, February 23, 2008

New York City

I am spending the week in NYC. (manhattan)
An amazing city. Amazing people. Amazing opportunities.
Most live in a spaces considerably smaller than my garage.
The population in Time Square at any given second is larger than the population of the entire state of ND.

I love this city and hate it at the same time. Every time I come here I discover new things to love and new things to hate. 1800 starbucks on the island alone!! (not sure you need a frickin starbucks on every corner....however I'll be buying their stock when I get home)

The New Apple Store off Central Park is incredible!
The Apple Store in SoHo is incredible

more later....Today I'm going to hang out in Chinatown, Little Italy and the Village....quick sidetrip to ground zero to see the progress since my last visit.

No comments: